What we do and where we come from
Accure started out more than 20 years ago, as a consultant and software developer within the fields of enterprise output and custom communication management. Right from the start, we focused on providing solutions that make a real and tangible difference to our clients and customers businesses and operations. And we still do.
During the last decade, we have been providing services and products to more than 300 of the companies in the Forbes Global 2000 ranking. As a European company, we have acquired deep and wide experience and expertise in complex location- and language-specific business environments.
Our current solutions are built on the most up-to-date cloud computing technologies, we create solutions for any ERP or other business-critical system for clients in all business areas. Our solutions combine Enterprise Output Management and Customer Communication Management into a single interface. This feature is unique to Accure. We are an Infor Preferred Delivery Partner.
- Accure’s first and foremost allegiance is to our clients and customers. Their needs and business requirements are always firmly in focus in our work.
- Accure are challengers. Established practices need to be regularly reviewed in order to move forward – but always with the customers’ best interest at heart.
- Accure aims to be Sweden’s best and most desirable employer within our industry.
- Accure’s solutions are technically cutting-edge, flexible and always geared towards supporting our customers’ business.
- Accure has a long history of creating sustainable solutions and we always strive to support our customers in attaining their sustainability goals.
- Accure aims to be a strong and secure global partner.
The Accure Way in 3 or 8 steps
The 3-step process
- Analyze: Your requirements are carefully studied and analyzed
- Build: We prepare and configure your services and products according to the findings of the analysis.
- Connect: We connect your services and commission them according to a defined rollout plan.
The 8-step process
- Step 1: The project’s scope, boundaries, activities and decision points are defined and agreed upon.
- Step 2: Legal requirements and business needs are set. We perform an analysis of current documents, environment and work process.
- Step 3: We develop a solution design based on the findings and definitions of step 1 and 2.
- Step 4: System installation of Accure products and services.
- Step 5: Construction of all documents relevant to the solution.
- Step 6: Configuration of how output is to be channeled into different flows. Set of users, e-mail, printers, archives, EDI etc.
- Step 7: Verification of infrastructure. Production procedure.
- Step 8: The new solution goes live. Evaluation and handover to management and support.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with developments with our monthly newsletter.